To ensure independent, community-focused retailers the opportunity to succeed and better serve the consumer through its policies, advocacy, programs, and services.
NSA Florida Chapter purpose is to represent the membership through legislative and regulatory efforts with an effective government relations program, to be the resource for industry education and communication, to work with industry partners and alliances to best serve the membership.
- Join a community of independent supermarket owners with mutual interests, common issues, and goals.
- Receive rebates from participating companies
- Benefit from monthly assembly meetings and listen to presentations and discussions on:
- Special corporate and vendor programs for NSA members
- Monthly Deals *Only available during General Meeting*
- New products and services
- Hot button issues
- Seminars and courses on compliance at discount rates for our members, including “Food Safety” and others
- Building relationships with new contacts
- Gain Knowledge and education
- Receive new information from partnership companies
- Work as a team with other store owners
- Invitation to our annual banquet and discounts to other events throughout the year
REQUISITES TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Must own at least one (1) independent supermarket
- Candidate should be nominated by a member in good standing and approved by the board of directors
- Attend General Assembly Monthly Meetings (60%)
- Send out Minimum Biweekly Ads
- Participate in all Partnership Ad Programs
- Bring new ideas to benefit stores