National Supermarket Association Florida Logo Guidelines
As a general rule, third parties may not use the National Supermarket Association (NSA) Florida (“logo”). On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only under the following circumstances:
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively providing information related to the activities of the NSA
The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the logo:
- Use only approved logo artwork.
Any graphic elements may not be separated from the logotype.
- How to properly stage the logo
To properly stage the logo, a minimum clearance between the logo and other elements must be maintained.
- Sizing the logo
The logo may be resized depending on usage, however, when resized, logo may not be scaled down to a size where the text portion of the logo is not readable. Scaling must be proportionate and not cause any distortion.
- Appropriate usage
The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage the National Supermarket Association, NSA Florida or its services.
Please use the links below to download logo files.
- National Supermarket Association Florida Chapter (NSA Florida) logo | Download
- NSA Florida Golf Logo | Download
- NSA Florida Scholarship Fund logo
Annual Magazine Ad Requirements:
- Dimensions: 8.75 inches x 11.25 inches (includes .25 bleeding on each side)
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Colors: CMYK
Logo usage in the ads:
- NSA logo: Use official NSA logo only (can be downloaded on this page)
- Your company logo: Use professional quality logo, must be clear/sharp (not blurry, stretched, distorted)
Deadline for all ads will be posted on our website (and updated here). Only ads submitted and approved before the deadline will be included in the magazine.
We recommend you submit your ad at least 14 days before our deadline to allow for any revisions to be applied if needed.
2015 DSD Trade Show Marketing Materials: